Chicken Free Gum Chicken Free Gum

I'm giving you all 10s because...

...the person before you gave all 0s. Plus a 10 for interactivity because there were 4 'Play' buttons to choose from!

But yet, I enjoyed this little animation very much. It's very Salad fingerish. Get some practice with your drawings. Otherwise timing is perfect. Well done.

Retox responds:

Its salad fingerish? Sweet! Wasn't my goal but if I can be at all like Firth I know i'm going somewhere other than hell.

GloryOfLife GloryOfLife

This will be underappreciated.

Sir, you are a genius of our time.

Sqeezy responds:

Just that already made it worth submitting. Zing!

SNACKS.

Naughty Naughty

Funny and innocently so.

This is probabely the only Clock Crew movie that has ever made me laugh. The song is very cute, so kudos for introducing all of us to it.

SRM and Wuggeh! SRM and Wuggeh!

YEAAARGH!

He has cows!

Battosai810 responds:

YAAAAAYY!!!

hisp- shakespear hisp- shakespear

Great voice acting!

I loved the voices in this one, and though the puppets were simply drawn, the clever use of shadows gave this animation a clean, professional look. Well done!

Can't wait for more!

Mikes Montage 1 Mikes Montage 1

It was ok.

Though I appreciate the time and effot that was put into it, the drawings were a little simple for my taste.

The only reason I gave this a low score, however, is because of the awful grammar and spelling. I honestly hope that English is not your first language. "Your" as in, belonging to you; not "you're" as in "you are".

BlackPlastic responds:

Sorry about the grammer. i was in a hurray. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

How To Draw v2 How To Draw v2

Loved this!

This was more humourous than it was educational, however, I thoroughly enjoyed it (especially when you get to see that mime trapped in the transparent cube).

Judging by the scores you're getting, I wouldn't be surprised if you got the 'Underdog Of The Week' award. Well done.

A diary of an unborn kid. A diary of an unborn kid.

Ahahahaha.

I remember the first time my brother played that song for me a couple of years ago. My eyes were the size of dinner plates.

And then I naturally burst out laughing.

Cock Slapped Cock Slapped

Unexpected.

I did not see that coming at all! 10 points for being originally funny. I just like the whole idea. Chickens owning a restaurant, rooster getting offended and slapping customer...

-Transformation- -Transformation-

Is it weird?

Is it weird that I felt like doing a salsa dance at the end of it? I know it was meant to be sad, but I just couldn't help wiggling my hips around in my chair.

Mncedzisi responds:

that's what I felt the first time. before I made the animation. Estradaspfere style