Spuzz.Maze.v3 (ACP) Spuzz.Maze.v3 (ACP)

Yay.

I completed it too!

Xune responds:

Good Job!

Black & White: C R Black & White: C R

Awesome!

Very unique game! I liked the idea behind it very much.

I also liked the overall design (even though drawings weren't what one would call 'studio' qualiy). I thought the rainbow covered drops added the zing.

Music was cool.

Needs more powerups though. After my speed went up, my only other choice was to get lives every time I lost one (I died at the chocolate factory, by the way). Maybe you could add the option of being able to fill 20% of the next screen with colour? Or you could 'buy' a new song?

Anyway, awesome game. Well done!

Yoh-Asakura responds:

well, thanx and i like your idea of buying a new song, but, the soze of the file will grow =/ anyway ill think about it, and again thanks

Flip It! Flip It!

Very nice!

Challenging game. Good graphics. Good idea.

In line of recent events, I must admit I half-expected this to be a screamer.

But no, nothing but good clean family fun.

Oh, by the way, I think you forgot to put a timer, so that players can see how much time they have left. If it's there, then you should put it in a more visible place, because I couldn't see it, and couldn't judge how near I was to winning/losing.

Nick responds:

The timer is in the top-right below the current level. And once again, glad you liked it.

The counting game The counting game

Like others had said before me...

...this was actually an interesting concept for a game, and you had to ruin it by putting a screamer in there.

Fireworks simulation Fireworks simulation

Eye-ball poppingly awesome!

This is a really neat, and interactive flash! Kudos for the idea, and the many available 'tweaking' options!

An Interactive Story An Interactive Story

Very cute!

I got home on time!

Very nice little story. I enjoyed it muchly.

Armor Games Snowball Armor Games Snowball

Niiice!

Especially considering the file size. This is very nicely animated and fun to play!

josh-tamugaia responds:

The night I finished making the prototype, I played for many hours. Thanks.

Cursorized! 2 Cursorized! 2

Nice!

I spent a surprising amount of time playing with some of these. My favourites are 43 and 63.

Duke Nukem 3D Slots Duke Nukem 3D Slots

Yeah, overall good scripting.

But might be a tad bit too difficult. At least make it easy in the first few levels, and then make them speed up...

Mezzanine responds:

Sounds good... thanks for the input!

Cupcakes of Narnia Cupcakes of Narnia

Niiiice!

Take something everyone likes, make a game out of it, and you're a guaranteed hit.