Chicken Free Gum Chicken Free Gum

I'm giving you all 10s because...

...the person before you gave all 0s. Plus a 10 for interactivity because there were 4 'Play' buttons to choose from!

But yet, I enjoyed this little animation very much. It's very Salad fingerish. Get some practice with your drawings. Otherwise timing is perfect. Well done.

Retox responds:

Its salad fingerish? Sweet! Wasn't my goal but if I can be at all like Firth I know i'm going somewhere other than hell.

GloryOfLife GloryOfLife

This will be underappreciated.

Sir, you are a genius of our time.

Sqeezy responds:

Just that already made it worth submitting. Zing!

SNACKS.

Naughty Naughty

Funny and innocently so.

This is probabely the only Clock Crew movie that has ever made me laugh. The song is very cute, so kudos for introducing all of us to it.

Spuzz.Maze.v3 (ACP) Spuzz.Maze.v3 (ACP)

Yay.

I completed it too!

Xune responds:

Good Job!

Black & White: C R Black & White: C R

Awesome!

Very unique game! I liked the idea behind it very much.

I also liked the overall design (even though drawings weren't what one would call 'studio' qualiy). I thought the rainbow covered drops added the zing.

Music was cool.

Needs more powerups though. After my speed went up, my only other choice was to get lives every time I lost one (I died at the chocolate factory, by the way). Maybe you could add the option of being able to fill 20% of the next screen with colour? Or you could 'buy' a new song?

Anyway, awesome game. Well done!

Yoh-Asakura responds:

well, thanx and i like your idea of buying a new song, but, the soze of the file will grow =/ anyway ill think about it, and again thanks

Flip It! Flip It!

Very nice!

Challenging game. Good graphics. Good idea.

In line of recent events, I must admit I half-expected this to be a screamer.

But no, nothing but good clean family fun.

Oh, by the way, I think you forgot to put a timer, so that players can see how much time they have left. If it's there, then you should put it in a more visible place, because I couldn't see it, and couldn't judge how near I was to winning/losing.

Nick responds:

The timer is in the top-right below the current level. And once again, glad you liked it.

George Dubya Is Not A Fascist George Dubya Is Not A Fascist